BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott men's volleyball team claimed a 3-0 (25-17, 25-21, 25-21) league victory over Newbury College on "Senior Day" inside MacDonald Gymnasium on Saturday afternoon.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE
- Endicott is now 26-10 against Newbury in the all-time series, which dates back to 2000.
- Wasik finished with seven kills (.294) to bump his 2016 season total to 137. Wasik's previous career-best in a season was 133, which he set last year.
- Seaver compiled eight kills, a .438 hitting percentage, and six digs in the win.
- Little dished out a match-high 38 assists; it's the eighth time this season Little has registered 30 or more assists in a match.
- Tayek wrapped up his "Senior Day" match with five digs and one kill.
- Daniel Toth (Glenwood, N.J.) rounded out the list of highlights for Endicott with six kills (.455), three block assists, two digs and one service ace.
FOR THE FOES
- Xavier Brown-Rose (Wilbraham, Mass.) notched a team-high 12 kills (.250), while Wade Robidoux (Agawam, Mass.) added eight kills (.235) and five digs in the loss.
- Skyelar Whitehead (Belchertown, Mass.) and Stephen Watson (Monterey, Calif.) also contributed five kills apiece to the Nighthawks' attack.
- Watson ranked second on the team in digs with six, while Zach Kaufman (Newton, Mass.) was first with eight.
Endicott (11-8, 6-0 NECC) hosts Regis on Monday, March 7 inside MacDonald Gymnasium at 7 p.m. Newbury (3-16, 1-6) returns to action on Thursday, March 17 against Daniel Webster, on the road, at 7 p.m.
- Game story provided by: Shawn Medeiros, Director of Sports Information Endicott College